• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

How to flash and voltmod a Ati 9200 128mb

Lord^Airow

Ok cmon guys..im posting here cuz i need some help

I really want to get som guidance in how to flash and voltmod my Ati 9200 128mb

The clock settings are : Core:249/Mem:165 mhz...Another thing is that i havent found any 9200 card with those clocks in the flash category where you download a bios on this page. :confused:

Any1 who would like to come up with some help please?

PS.I think W1zzard should make a guide about voltmoddin a 9200 :D ;)

dze

its hard to get more out of that card. if you spend 30 bucks on a cooler and 65 on the card thats 95$....and you can get a 9700 for 108$ or a 9800 for 122$ that will run circles around it right out of the box no matter how u mod the 9200...but if thats all u got and cant afford a new one y take the chance of frying the one u got.

you don't need a guide to voltmod that. Find the datasheets for the PWM controllers and connect a VR between the IN- or FB- pin and ground(depends on the chip, some call the feedback loop FB-, some are IN-). Use 20K 20-turn VR.

Lord^Airow

Hellraiser1981 said:
you don't need a guide to voltmod that. Find the datasheets for the PWM controllers and connect a VR between the IN- or FB- pin and ground(depends on the chip, some call the feedback loop FB-, some are IN-). Use 20K 20-turn VR.

Yeh man!Thx for da tip!

PS.Damn boy...i think im getting to much into San Andreas (just launched for pc n i jus' say DAMN!ITS HOT!)