• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Anime Nation

System Name ODIN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Memory G Skill RipjawsV F4 3600 Mhz C16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC LHR
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Display(s) Dell S2716DG 27" 144 Hz G-SYNC
Case Fractal Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Antec HCP 850 80+ Gold
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Lux
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores I don't benchmark.
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10
Seitokai Yakuindomo is now finished. The new season's about to start! :D

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
Then check my recommendations on the orb, already mentioned Shikabane Hime which was really good, there's black lagoon which im sure you have already watched, bebop, trigun, etc...

There's some cyberpunk, not sure if you into complicated stuff like many of these, but they are generally very good, some good examples are Ergo Proxy, the classic Ghost in the Shell, Serial Experiments Lain and this is a perfect example, Texhnolyze is a great anime by an even greater artist Yoshitoshi ABe and dont forget Boogiepop Phantom, it might be even better than Lain, and it feature uniques animation techniques...

More in the orb...

Edit: Have you watched baccano's successor Durarara??
Texhnolyze is an amazing anime. Really, really dark. One of my favorites.

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
Of course... You can't expect them to show bare boobs on national TVs.

This is Japan we are talking about. Yes, yes they can, have, and will do again. It depends on the channel and network's choice.

System Name Unreal Machine IV
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard Asrock 570X Taichi
Cooling Noctua U9S
Memory Team UD4-4000 @4000 CL18 1:1
Video Card(s) 5600XT Red Devil
Storage Kingston SSD 240GB + WD RED 4TB + WD Blue SN 550 Nvme 1TB X3
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Case Old school Termalthake xaser III black with lots of noctua 80mm fans
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion + Creative Inspire t7900 7.1 + Sony MDR-1A + AKG K-240
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-750
Mouse Logitech G502 hero SE
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 Multi ~15k 4.4Ghz all core Cinebench R23 single 1.5k 4.65Ghz
That makes my work harder then...

But ill leave you with some less known works for now: Allison & Lillia, while not an amazing anime, it has a very nice story and if you like airplanes all the better...
If you like mecha action, sousei no aquarion is quite good and original...
I see you havent watched Chrono Crusade, it is a great title, a classic with a great story and characters...
D.Gray man, a great shounen anime that spawned for 100 episodes, great characters with a solid plot and lots of action...
Desert punk, its hard to believe you missed this!!
Eden of The East, one of the best, if not the best for many of last year, it is one of the most original titles in a while...
I dont know if you into romance as you mentioned you need some action in your blood, but its hard to miss the Ef tales, they are simply a masterpiece...
As i mentioned before, EL hazzard is great and should keep you busy for a while...
You haven't watched ergo proxy, i wouldn't say it is a great action anime, but being a cyberpunk one, this is a different gem than a normal straight forward action anime...
You watched a girl in Gaea but missed the Escaflowne anime?? While the movie is great, it pales when compared with the series...
Excel saga is a rofl anime, literally, it will make you forget everything when you are watching it...
Fate stay night: Legendary heroes of the past are summoned to fight a bloody game in which the sole victor is granted a single wish, it hardly gets more epic than this...
Freedom, it really doesnt have much action, but it has some cool futuristic bike races, great animation and audio... Its from the creators of AKIRA
Ghost Hunt, again this one doesnt thrive of its action scenes, but instead you will be grabbing you seat and chewing your nails with the suspense and all the ghosts and poltergeists that pop up...
Gunbuster and diesbuster, think of flcl but with lots of space and mecha action and all the craziness, or part of it...
Gunsmith Cats, is a short one with good action and detailed car models, see the shelby cobra 500gt in all its glory, lots of gunfights and action, its almost like an Hollywood movie...
Gurren lagann, more mecha, but gainax did this one and with a big budget, the most cool and orginal mecha designs to date, hot chicks, cool protagonists and lots of action...

This should do for now, tell me if you need more...

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
That makes my work harder then...

But ill leave you with some less known works for now: Allison & Lillia, while not an amazing anime, it has a very nice story and if you like airplanes all the better...
If you like mecha action, sousei no aquarion is quite good and original...
I see you havent watched Chrono Crusade, it is a great title, a classic with a great story and characters...
D.Gray man, a great shounen anime that spawned for 100 episodes, great characters with a solid plot and lots of action...
Desert punk, its hard to believe you missed this!!
Eden of The East, one of the best, if not the best for many of last year, it is one of the most original titles in a while...
I dont know if you into romance as you mentioned you need some action in your blood, but its hard to miss the Ef tales, they are simply a masterpiece...
As i mentioned before, EL hazzard is great and should keep you busy for a while...
You haven't watched ergo proxy, i wouldn't say it is a great action anime, but being a cyberpunk one, this is a different gem than a normal straight forward action anime...
You watched a girl in Gaea but missed the Escaflowne anime?? While the movie is great, it pales when compared with the series...
Excel saga is a rofl anime, literally, it will make you forget everything when you are watching it...
Fate stay night: Legendary heroes of the past are summoned to fight a bloody game in which the sole victor is granted a single wish, it hardly gets more epic than this...
Freedom, it really doesnt have much action, but it has some cool futuristic bike races, great animation and audio... Its from the creators of AKIRA
Ghost Hunt, again this one doesnt thrive of its action scenes, but instead you will be grabbing you seat and chewing your nails with the suspense and all the ghosts and poltergeists that pop up...
Gunbuster and diesbuster, think of flcl but with lots of space and mecha action and all the craziness, or part of it...
Gunsmith Cats, is a short one with good action and detailed car models, see the shelby cobra 500gt in all its glory, lots of gunfights and action, its almost like an Hollywood movie...
Gurren lagann, more mecha, but gainax did this one and with a big budget, the most cool and orginal mecha designs to date, hot chicks, cool protagonists and lots of action...

This should do for now, tell me if you need more...

This is fun.

I have Chrono Crusade and Desert Punk if I had not mentioned that. They will be watched soon enough.

I have seen Gurren Lagann, Fate/Stay Night, Excel Saga, Ergo Proxy, and Escaflowne series (I don't remember enough about it to list on MAL, but I know the characterizations, focus of the story, and some plot points are very very wrong). I dropped Ergo Proxy and the rest should be listed on their.

Thanks for the other recommendations.

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Audio Device(s) Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion + Creative Inspire t7900 7.1 + Sony MDR-1A + AKG K-240
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 Multi ~15k 4.4Ghz all core Cinebench R23 single 1.5k 4.65Ghz
Lemme guess you found ergo proxy boring??
Some episodes can be very boring but overall it was very good...
Ill add some more:
House of Five Leaves, a samurai anime different from all other with great animation and a very unique set of characters and one of Manglobe's interesting projects...
Kara no Kyoukai or garden of sinners: Stunning animation is the best way to describe this series of movies, there is hardly better, the story is good, strong characters and great action scenes...
Karas: An impressive ova, the animation is awesome and the action stunningly fast, a story about samurai and ninjas in a futuristic setting and the music does a great job with the fast action, great intro and outro songs by rurutia...
KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple, perfect shounen anime about Kenishi a week normal guy who trains with the best masters in the martial arts world to become, the Mightiest Disciple, and of course with power comes those who seek to destroy this power, lots of fist fights for 50 episodes...
Kiba, its another shounen title with 51 episodes, it is very unique in its character design and spirits, you can call it mecha if you wish but it isnt quite so, its a good fantasy anime with some good action thrown in...
The law of Ueki, another 51 episode, another shounen and lots of originality and some the most creative fights...
If you liked noir, you will love madlax, it more of the same, maybe a little better...
It seems your list is missing macross zero, a recent ova with excelent quality, it is the prequel to all the macross universe, you could say its the origin...
You watched mezzo forte but not the anime, basically the anime is all the ova is less the prn...
Seirei no Moribito, visually stunning and fantastically sounding in all its 5.1 glory, it is an awesome fantasy anime with a very strong warrior and very good action...
Mushishi, you cant expect much action in this anime, instead the anime grabs the viewers attention with its fantastic nature and a great story, it is a masterpiece of its time, something that only moribito can come close to...
Mai hime/Otome, they are both very good and with lots of action, they also have a huge and interesting cast of characters...
Aika, lots of action, lots of buts, lots of panties and lots of nudity, hot girls beating hot girls...
Najika is more of aika's juice, more toned down and more extended...
Noein - to your other self, there is nothing like this, and never will; At turns intense, ominous, spectacular, confusing, and even emotional is one way of describing it...

And last for today, is the unique Now and Then, Here and There:"Make no mistake: the light-hearted spirit of the first episode of the timeless classic Now and Then, Here and There may fool a viewer into thinking it is something else, but it's actually a grim, serious story where a lot of truly ugly things – beatings, rape, torture, murder, massacres, animal cruelty, children being forced to kill, children being killed themselves – happen to undeserving people. It is a story of madness and suffering, a story about how people respond to traumatic experiences, how they can be twisted by them, and about what kind of motivation it takes to get a person to do the unthinkable.

It is also one of the best-written and most emotionally powerful anime series ever made."
Taken from ANN

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
Lemme guess you found ergo proxy boring??
Some episodes can be very boring but overall it was very good...
Ill add some more:
House of Five Leaves, a samurai anime different from all other with great animation and a very unique set of characters and one of Manglobe's interesting projects...
Kara no Kyoukai or garden of sinners: Stunning animation is the best way to describe this series of movies, there is hardly better, the story is good, strong characters and great action scenes...
Karas: An impressive ova, the animation is awesome and the action stunningly fast, a story about samurai and ninjas in a futuristic setting and the music does a great job with the fast action, great intro and outro songs by rurutia...
KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple, perfect shounen anime about Kenishi a week normal guy who trains with the best masters in the martial arts world to become, the Mightiest Disciple, and of course with power comes those who seek to destroy this power, lots of fist fights for 50 episodes...
Kiba, its another shounen title with 51 episodes, it is very unique in its character design and spirits, you can call it mecha if you wish but it isnt quite so, its a good fantasy anime with some good action thrown in...
The law of Ueki, another 51 episode, another shounen and lots of originality and some the most creative fights...
If you liked noir, you will love madlax, it more of the same, maybe a little better...
It seems your list is missing macross zero, a recent ova with excelent quality, it is the prequel to all the macross universe, you could say its the origin...
You watched mezzo forte but not the anime, basically the anime is all the ova is less the prn...
Seirei no Moribito, visually stunning and fantastically sounding in all its 5.1 glory, it is an awesome fantasy anime with a very strong warrior and very good action...
Mushishi, you cant expect much action in this anime, instead the anime grabs the viewers attention with its fantastic nature and a great story, it is a masterpiece of its time, something that only moribito can come close to...
Mai hime/Otome, they are both very good and with lots of action, they also have a huge and interesting cast of characters...
Aika, lots of action, lots of buts, lots of panties and lots of nudity, hot girls beating hot girls...
Najika is more of aika's juice, more toned down and more extended...
Noein - to your other self, there is nothing like this, and never will; At turns intense, ominous, spectacular, confusing, and even emotional is one way of describing it...

And last for today, is the unique Now and Then, Here and There:"Make no mistake: the light-hearted spirit of the first episode of the timeless classic Now and Then, Here and There may fool a viewer into thinking it is something else, but it's actually a grim, serious story where a lot of truly ugly things – beatings, rape, torture, murder, massacres, animal cruelty, children being forced to kill, children being killed themselves – happen to undeserving people. It is a story of madness and suffering, a story about how people respond to traumatic experiences, how they can be twisted by them, and about what kind of motivation it takes to get a person to do the unthinkable.

It is also one of the best-written and most emotionally powerful anime series ever made."
Taken from ANN

You seem to love giving people recommendations. I found Ergo Proxy to be sloppy and badly directed. Boring was not the issue. I like anime that take the time to develop a character through mellow interactions or lighter tone, but Ergo seemed to have forgotten the plot was going on at times. I was half way through it and still knew very little about what was going on or why? I will admit I wasn't paying much attention at times, but boring was not my issue.

Now and Then, Here and There.....I will not get into that discussion again. I still don't think I can post on that site. :confused: Balsa is one of my three favorite female characters of all time. Own and loved Kenichi, need to finsh Karas, but I moved and never borrowed the second disc from my friend for it. Noein was very interesting to say the least, but I never could catch it on Ani-Monday so never got enough to list it. I will get around to that later too.

Unlike most people, I am not looking for recommendations D.; however, I do appreciate you offer some ideas on things to watch. I have a queue of 12 anime I have in my possession to watch, and some 40 more on MAL to watch after that. I am an old vet and I just hang out here to see others opinions on various anime.

System Name Staggered
Processor Intel i5 6600k (XSPC Rasa)
Motherboard Gigabyte Z170 Gaming K3
Cooling RX360 (3*Scythe GT1850) + RX240 (2*Scythe GT1850) + Laing D5 Vario (with EK X-Top V2)
Memory 2*8gb Team Group Dark @3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 1.25v
Video Card(s) Inno3D GTX 1070 HerculeZ
Storage 256gb Samsung 830 + 2*1tB Samsung F3 + 2*2tB Samsung F4EG
Display(s) Flatron W3000H 2560*1600
Case Cooler Master ATCS 840 + 1*120 GT1850 (exhaust) + 1*230 Spectre Pro + Lamptron FC2 (fan controller)
Power Supply Enermax Revolution 85+ 1250W
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
kuroshitsuji 2 had a brilliant ending which i completely wasn't expecting. it's seems fairly plausible for another series to pop up or maybe an ova sequel (to the sequel).

who else is reminded of goku and frieza's fight from the bleach manga?
what with ichigo/goku going super shinigami/saiyan and completely overpowering aizen/frieza.
also i wonder if bleach will carry on with the spirit king as the new villian. because it is a shounen series so it wouldn't be to surprising, although that would suck

i just started catching up on anime after having my pc dead since august 12th'ish (my new parts are ":rockout:"). it seems i had underestimated how many episodes 5 weeks of backlog for over 20 anime could reach:nutkick:.

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Kuro 2 had some interesting twists, that was quite interesting...
Ocult academy still wins the twist of the year award, for completely twisting everything upside down in just a couple minutes...
Dead pc is bad pc, i had an hdd die on me in one morning, latter in the afternoon i was watching anime again after buying a new one @ around 1pm and installing everything again...

Wile E

Power User
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
You seem to love giving people recommendations. I found Ergo Proxy to be sloppy and badly directed. Boring was not the issue. I like anime that take the time to develop a character through mellow interactions or lighter tone, but Ergo seemed to have forgotten the plot was going on at times. I was half way through it and still knew very little about what was going on or why? I will admit I wasn't paying much attention at times, but boring was not my issue.

Now and Then, Here and There.....I will not get into that discussion again. I still don't think I can post on that site. :confused: Balsa is one of my three favorite female characters of all time. Own and loved Kenichi, need to finsh Karas, but I moved and never borrowed the second disc from my friend for it. Noein was very interesting to say the least, but I never could catch it on Ani-Monday so never got enough to list it. I will get around to that later too.

Unlike most people, I am not looking for recommendations D.; however, I do appreciate you offer some ideas on things to watch. I have a queue of 12 anime I have in my possession to watch, and some 40 more on MAL to watch after that. I am an old vet and I just hang out here to see others opinions on various anime.
Ergo Proxy, while no epic, is worth finishing. The story is disjointed thru the beginning half of the series on purpose. It's one of those shows that come together at the end. Not to mention, it's one of those that you need to pay full attention to.

Now and Then is another slow starter, but worth sticking it out for, if, and only if, you can get past how fucking obnoxious the main character is. I admit, I have a hard time watching it all the way thru because of him, but it is an excellent story.

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
Ergo Proxy, while no epic, is worth finishing. The story is disjointed thru the beginning half of the series on purpose. It's one of those shows that come together at the end. Not to mention, it's one of those that you need to pay full attention to.

Now and Then is another slow starter, but worth sticking it out for, if, and only if, you can get past how fucking obnoxious the main character is. I admit, I have a hard time watching it all the way thru because of him, but it is an excellent story.

I have seen all of Now and Then. Sorry to say I just don't like it. I hated the main character for the reason you listed, and several other reasons. I found a lot of the stuff done by everyone to be completely stupid, pointless, and/or plain foolish. I spent the entire anime going, "Why the hell would you do that? That served no purpose." Everyone in that show irritated me with their unrealistic actions.

Wile E

Power User
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
I have seen all of Now and Then. Sorry to say I just don't like it. I hated the main character for the reason you listed, and several other reasons. I found a lot of the stuff done by everyone to be completely stupid, pointless, and/or plain foolish. I spent the entire anime going, "Why the hell would you do that? That served no purpose." Everyone in that show irritated me with their unrealistic actions.

Yeah, while good, it ranks as one of the most overrated anime I've seen in a long time. I do like it, I just don't think it's the epic it's portrayed to be.

I think the only reason it gets so many rave reviews is because the atrocities revolve mostly around children, and that makes people more emotional.

Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Case Montech Air X
Mouse Logitech G304
Software Windows 10
Planzet, a CG 55-minute movie now subbed. I'm watching it right now.

There would be a Sengoku Basara movie next year as well.

System Name Staggered
Processor Intel i5 6600k (XSPC Rasa)
Motherboard Gigabyte Z170 Gaming K3
Cooling RX360 (3*Scythe GT1850) + RX240 (2*Scythe GT1850) + Laing D5 Vario (with EK X-Top V2)
Memory 2*8gb Team Group Dark @3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 1.25v
Video Card(s) Inno3D GTX 1070 HerculeZ
Storage 256gb Samsung 830 + 2*1tB Samsung F3 + 2*2tB Samsung F4EG
Display(s) Flatron W3000H 2560*1600
Case Cooler Master ATCS 840 + 1*120 GT1850 (exhaust) + 1*230 Spectre Pro + Lamptron FC2 (fan controller)
Power Supply Enermax Revolution 85+ 1250W
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Planzet, a CG 55-minute movie now subbed. I'm watching it right now.

There would be a Sengoku Basara movie next year as well.

Planzet, despite its good looks, its awfully bad rated, but because it look good and seems to have a good cast, ill see if its any good...

Case Montech Air X
Mouse Logitech G304
Software Windows 10
Planzet, despite its good looks, its awfully bad rated, but because it look good and seems to have a good cast, ill see if its any good...

Not that bad, but not great either. Would just enough satisfy your mecha needs (considering that Gundam 00 is still not subbed, Break Blade takes too long and it's just now that new mecha are coming with the season).

But then only barely. But the CG does look good indeed.

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
Finished Desert Punk and that was a fun anime. It was over the top, goofy, action packed, with interesting characters. It wasn't great, but work a watch if you like action comedies.

And I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Planetes was amazing. One of the best Slice of Life I have seen in a long while. Kept me wanting more from beginning to end with well developed, dynamic characters. If I said something about it before, it was worth saying something else.

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Cooling Noctua U9S
Display(s) DELL U2417H
Keyboard Logitech
Software 10 pro
Not that bad, but not great either. Would just enough satisfy your mecha needs (considering that Gundam 00 is still not subbed, Break Blade takes too long and it's just now that new mecha are coming with the season).

But then only barely. But the CG does look good indeed.

Well, i dont need mechas to live, so i dont really need a mecha fix to satisfy my needs...

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Well, i dont need mechas to live, so i dont really need a mecha fix to satisfy my needs...

fine, more mecha for me.

morpha fails at images.

Wile E

Power User
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
System Name Krogoth
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G @stock
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2
Cooling Stock CPU cooler + 2x Intake 120mm @ 8v + 2x outtake 120mm @8v
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2x16GB) PC4-28800 DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI Radeon R9 290 Gaming 4GB GDDR5
Storage 1x 4tb WD HDD, 1x1Tb Intel m.2 SSD
Display(s) 2x 27" IPS on swing arms. @UHD
Case Antec Solo II
Audio Device(s) HyoperX Cloud 2 Wireless Headphones
Power Supply I forgot.
Mouse Logitech G302
Keyboard Lenovo legion K500 RGB
Software Windows 11 64bit

page 1: by morpha

page 2: by Tally

Wile E

Power User
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
lol. That is fuckin awesome!