• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Bios Request: Sapphire HD 4870x2 Slave 9-23-2008

spoon

First of all, I apologize that this is my first post to these forums; I have been quite the lurker. Approximately 6 months ago, I decided that flashing my VGA Bios would be a good idea. I knew nothing about it and backed up my old bios, and flashed to a newer bios. Needless to say, this newer bios did not work out and I restored my previous bios version using my backup.

The problem lies with the fact that I unwittingly backed up only my Master bios, not my Slave (Sapphire 4870x2 card). I restored my Master back to 9-23-2008, however my Slave version is still the 12-11-2008 version. With two different bios versions, my games tend to artifact a bit and generally don't run as smoothly as how my card ran with both bios versions at 9-23-2008.

If anyone is able to send me the Sapphire HD4870x2 Slave VGA bios dated 9-23-2008, I would be forever in debt. Thank you so much for your time!