• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

console sale?

System Name BumBumBox
Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard ITX
Cooling AIO
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) 3080ti
Storage 2TB
Software Win11
Does anyone know of a place that has a xbox360 or PS3 for sale for some good prices? i want to get one (dont know which one) but i want to try to get it pretty cheap cause im going to buying a car real soon. :toast:

JC316

Knows what makes you tick
System Name Budget Gaming
Processor AMD FX6300
Motherboard Gigabyte 880GMA-USB3
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB Ripjaws DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) HD7850 1GB
Storage 1TB Sata2
Display(s) Acer 24" LED
Case Generic black
Audio Device(s) Stock onboard
Power Supply FSP Aurum Gold 650W
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Check your local Craigslist. I got a lightly used premium 360 with two controllers, a play and charge kit, Gears of War, Saints row, Table Tennis, Arcade, and the BK games for $300. The deals are there, just check it out.

HookeyStreet

Eat, sleep, game!
Does anyone know of a place that has a xbox360 or PS3 for sale for some good prices? i want to get one (dont know which one) but i want to try to get it pretty cheap cause im going to buying a car real soon. :toast:

I cant offer advice where to look, but I would suggest you get a 360 m8. They are cheaper than the PS3 and has a better range of games (which in most cases are also cheaper than PS3 titles) ;)

System Name BumBumBox
Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard ITX
Cooling AIO
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) 3080ti
Storage 2TB
Software Win11
well i was thinking of craigslist but i would like to get a new one.Yea im thinking Xbox360 also cause it has better/more games

K

kyle2020

I cant offer advice where to look, but I would suggest you get a 360 m8. They are cheaper than the PS3 and has a better range of games (which in most cases are also cheaper than PS3 titles) ;)

true, they may have a wider range of games, and are cheaper most of the time, however the 360 games are shorter than the ps3's. the reason being, that ps3 uses blu ray, so bigger storage = better graphics and longer games. however, the 360 has stuck with conventional discs, so as the graphics get better, the games get shorter. but id still deffinately go for the 360 (i have both, not to show off, and the 360 is more of a 'gaming' console (if you get me) whereas the ps3 is more of a media centre than anything). :D

JC316

Knows what makes you tick
System Name Budget Gaming
Processor AMD FX6300
Motherboard Gigabyte 880GMA-USB3
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB Ripjaws DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) HD7850 1GB
Storage 1TB Sata2
Display(s) Acer 24" LED
Case Generic black
Audio Device(s) Stock onboard
Power Supply FSP Aurum Gold 650W
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
well i was thinking of craigslist but i would like to get a new one.Yea im thinking Xbox360 also cause it has better/more games

If you want a new one, then you are going ot be paying retail prices or taking a chance on ebay. With the 3 year, no questions asked warranty, it's fine to buy used.

System Name BumBumBox
Processor AMD 5900x
Motherboard ITX
Cooling AIO
Memory 32GB
Video Card(s) 3080ti
Storage 2TB
Software Win11
well i was thinking a place mite have them on sale cause its the shopping season

K

kyle2020

well i was thinking a place mite have them on sale cause its the shopping season

i really couldnt say tbh - it seems you guys are american, im english, so i cant really suggest any shops, only online places - ebay for cheap second hand, er thats all i can suggest tbh. :ohwell: