• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

X800 fuses data for unlocking

gui_adao

model:

Mobee

Just received this card..Thanks..

Attachments

• atifuses.jpg
    atifuses.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 528

Mobee

Thanks!!
guess I'll try the Search..for bios and instructions..ALOHA:)

BTW it's a Sapphirex800GTO

Hint Hint..help an ole guy

Last edited:

Mobee

Thanks I was gonna edit my post, Yes red agp..Thanks made my birthday nicer. aloha:cool:

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Memory 40gb of DDR 4 2700
Video Card(s) ATI Radeon 500
Storage Fusion Drive 1 TB
Display(s) 27 Inch IMac late 2017
can this be flash to 16 pipes x800xt it a x800 pro its a 256 pci express version

Last edited:
System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
is there a step by step guide to flash this bad boy. I can't find one. I just tried winflash it flashed it to x800xt speed but didn't open the pipes. If I remember correctly you have to use flash rom but I need the step by step guide I cannot find it .

Last edited:
is there a step by step guide to flash this bad boy. I can't find one. I just tried winflash it flashed it to x800xt speed but didn't open the pipes. If I remember correctly you have to use flash rom but I need the step by step guide I cannot find it .

That card can be converted to fully featured X800XT. Probably it is VIVO but in case that your card hasn't VIVO you have to use RaBit in order to edit the X800XT VIVO BIOS and to disable the VIVO features. You need to save that BIOS after the modification and to use it in case of non VIVO card. All you need is bootable floppy disk (you can create it in Windows). Download and put on the same floppy disk atiflash (3.xx) and X800XT PCI-E BIOS (it is very important to be sure that the BIOS is for PCI-E not for AGP).

Then boot from and in DOS type the following command:

atiflash -f -p -newbios 0 x800xt.bin and press "enter"

Remove the floppy disk and restart. After the restart you should re install the drivers and probably the ATITool. You should see 16 working pipes and your brand new X800XT.

BIOS download: http://www.techpowerup.com/bios/

BIOS flashing guide: http://www.techpowerup.com/articles/overclocking/vidcard/34

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
That card can be converted to fully featured X800XT. Probably it is VIVO but in case that your card hasn't VIVO you have to use RaBit in order to edit the X800XT VIVO BIOS and to disable the VIVO features. You need to save that BIOS after the modification and to use it in case of non VIVO card. All you need is bootable floppy disk (you can create it in Windows). Download and put on the same floppy disk atiflash (3.xx) and X800XT PCI-E BIOS (it is very important to be sure that the BIOS is for PCI-E not for AGP).

Then boot from and in DOS type the following command:

atiflash -f -p -newbios 0 x800xt.bin and press "enter"

Remove the floppy disk and restart. After the restart you should re install the drivers and probably the ATITool. You should see 16 working pipes and your brand new X800XT.

BIOS download: http://www.techpowerup.com/bios/

BIOS flashing guide: http://www.techpowerup.com/articles/overclocking/vidcard/34

No floppy in this rig need a ISO Image. Might not make too much difference it's running at x850xt speeds now.

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
It was oem so not sure here is a photo of it.

Show me the back side of the card. Or look for big black chip "rage theatre" lockated on the back side. If that picture is from your card probably it is without VIVO but it is important to know because after the flash (if you haven't VIVO) in your system will appear two new unknown devices if we use VIVO BIOS.

Also with 16 pipes probably the overclock will be limited a bit but it is normal. If you can find ATI Silencer 4 rev.2 or AS5 you can cool the card much more proper and the overclock will be more serious even with 16 pipes. Usually these cards are with 2.0ns memory (500MHz) and the normal overclock for the memory will be app. 550MHz.

Last edited:
System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
I will my drivers are acting up right now trying to fix it almost have it but when I go into the display pannel to change my wallpaper it kicks me to the desk top.

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Show me the back side of the card. Or look for big black chip "rage theatre" lockated on the back side. If that picture is from your card probably it is without VIVO but it is important to know because after the flash (if you haven't VIVO) in your system will appear two new unknown devices if we use VIVO BIOS.

Also with 16 pipes probably the overclock will be limited a bit but it is normal. If you can find ATI Silencer 4 rev.2 or AS5 you can cool the card much more proper and the overclock will be more serious even with 16 pipes. Usually these cards are with 2.0ns memory (500MHz) and the normal overclock for the memory will be app. 550MHz.

It non vivo no rage theater chip on back.

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Hey dolf when I flashed this with winflash it didn't open the pipes and when I flashed it back with my original bios my card is acting goof if you could send that cd image to flash it with would be a giant help. I keep getting vpu recovery error can you send me that image when you get a chance, It non vivo thats a picture of my card and there is no rage theater chip the space for it is blank on the PCB.

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Here are photo taken with my treo of my card

OK here you are link to the flash CD (bootable). Just unpack the archive and burn the iso image using "burn image" option in your burning software. You can use CD/CD-RW or DVD/DVD-RW. Boot from the burned CD/DVD. Choose one of the 4 flash options. My advice is to start with X800PRO 16 pipes. Test for stability and if your card is stable at 500/500MHz (X800XT) or 520/560MHz (X800XT PE) then flash it further with the "proper" BIOS. You have to re-install the drivers after every flash process and probably ATITool in order to be sure that 16 pipes are running.

Here the download link: http://www.savefile.com/projects/808508696

Don't forget to save your original BIOS just in case (and to send it to me) ;).

If you have any problems with corrupted images, VPU recover and similar it means that you opened a bad pipe and the only chance to "fix" the things is to decrease the core speed or to close that pipe quad again. For that you will need the original BIOS!

Last edited:
System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
You are the man brother . I want to tell you DOLF there are a few times when some really helps another person. That was alot of work to create that Image thank you so much you cannot find it anywhere on line. I don't know how to thank you enought. This image should bee added to the bios collection section . All 16 pipes are open and my bad flash fixed. Does anyone know does the new CCC not work with x800 cards. If I install it makes my card not work right. Without it it works fine.

Last edited: