• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ati x850pro Vivo to XT, had a wrong flash.

ktuly

Yo guys, im Ktuly new here :)
I'm here couse i think i maded some mistake when i tried to mod my x850pro vivo (connect3d manufacturer) into an XT non PE.
I've just followed step by step that procedure:
http://www.techpowerup.com/articles/overclocking/vidcard/100
But, something goned wrong and my video card wont boot up now, if plugged in agp slot my monitor wont get on, and keyboard too. (i wanted to flashback old bios without monitor)
I've flashed the card with his manufacturer Bios found in vga bios database in this site using atiflash.exe
So now, i dont know how to get back my card, i tried to install a PCI video card but without results beacuse if both cards are plugged in the slots, my monitor wont start up and keyboard too.., if i remove x850 pc goes up, I tried to boot with pci only then i risked plugging x850 card when pc is up but it freeze, i tried unplug power cord also (i dont know why but i tried) noway.. with x850 plugged on AGP pc is freezed. I've also tried make all this stuff in another pc and is the same thing, monitor dont wake up, i tried to setup in bios of mb to recognize as first video device pci video card but still nothing. argghh!
Do i need to trow x850 on the trash or there's some other trick to do?
Please help
many thanks.

PS: i boot on dos with usb drivepen, just to let know. i got backup of old bios also.
Sorry for my cheapy english :)

ktuly

Ok lol guys, i know is some 30 euros vga card, but right now i need it so pls if some1 can help me.. :p
Fixed a problem, one new born:
I dont know wot happends now, but i can NOW boot with AGP card in slot and with atiflash or flashrom i see the adapter, but i CANNOT flash it, i've tried all ways, -f -pa -sst -st -newbios etc.. and all other tips found here and in google, but i cant flash it back because when i do it, i get message ERROR: ROM NOT ERASED or ERROR DATA NOT ERASED. i tried atiflash -l it says it's locked, but i've flashed it before with xt bios so what? :D anyway, can i get it back or i destroy it? im getting mad. -____________________-

thanks!